[squid-users] bypass squid cache

From: simon benedict <sbdcunha@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 22:48:13 -0800 (PST)

Dear All,

i have been using squid on Red hat linux for a long
time and its workin perfectly fine

recently we changed our ISP and we found that our
users on private IP's were not able to sign in with
YAHOO MESSANGER OR WINDOWS MESSANGER.

when contacted the ISP it was told that we have to
bypass the squid cache and probably it may work

i tried googling but was not very sucessful..

apprecite if anyone can advise n let me know if i
could bypass squid cache for YAHOO MESSANGER and
WINDOWS MESSNAGER for my private ip users

but all the browsing works perfect

Really appreciate your help

regards

simon