Re: [squid-users] squid-2.7 pre-release testing

From: Tek Bahadur Limbu <teklimbu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 18:52:26 +0545

Hi Adrian,

Adrian Chadd wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've had a couple of people report that Squid-2.7 snapshots are working
> for them. We had a couple of memory leak hiccups which were sorted out
> reasonably quickly.
>
> I'd like to get Squid-2.7 released as soon as possible so I can continue
> with the code restructuring and performance improvements. To this effect,
> I would appreciate it if a few Squid-2.6 users would be willing to
> upgrade to the latest Squid-2.7 snapshot and provide feedback on
> performance and stability.

I am using squid 2.7.DEVEL0-20080112 on one of my proxy servers since 4
days now.

Seems quite stable and running well :D

Attached are some of the current graphs of this squid proxy server.

Thanking you...

--
With best regards and good wishes,
Yours sincerely,

cache8-clients-day.png cache8-cputime-day.png cache8-dnssvctime-day.png cache8-httpinoutkb-5day.png cache8-httpinoutkb-day.png cache8-medianhitsvc-day.png cache8-medianhttpsvc-day.png cache8-requesthitratio.5-day.png cache8-serverinoutkb-day.png cache8-serverrequests-day.png