[squid-users] Squid and Routers

From: stephane lepain <slepain@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:57:15 +0100

Greetings to all,

I have installed squid 2.6 on my server running Debian etch amd64. just
after and before going on the net, I have a box dedicated to routing but
since the installation of squid on the server, I do not have the right
any more to get into the configuration tab of my router. I get "401
Unauthorized" Authorization required. Since I can log in without any
problems outside of the proxy, I figured their should be a line I could
add in the squid.conf file with the ip of my router to change the access
rights ?

Thank you all for your help