[squid-users] Re: HOWTO: Kerberos authentication and LDAP Authorization in Active Directory

From: Markus Moeller <huaraz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 19:40:52 -0000

BTW There are more "Kerberos tools" for squid at
http://squidkerbauth.cvs.sourceforge.net/squidkerbauth/

1) squid_kerb_auth - Authenticate with Kerberos to squid (for Unix)
2) squid_kerb_ldap - Authenticate with Kerberos (fallback to
username/password) to AD,Openldap and query recursively group memberships
(for Unix)
3) squid _kerb_proxy_auth - A patch for squid 2.6 to authenticate squid to
ISA servers using Kerberos (for Unix)
4) squid_kerberizer - A local proxy which adds Kerberos authentication info
for applications which don't support Kerberos authentication (for Windows
and Unix)

Regards
Markus