Re: [squid-users] Squid, ICAP and logs

From: Bourdaraud Vincent \(NSN - FR/St-Ouen\) <vincent.bourdaraud@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 09:50:46 +0100

Yes, this hack is working. Thanks for the tip!

By the way, logging ICAP response headers would be far cleaner, yes,
since hacks tend to stop working with new versions ;) Our server is able
to add information within ICAP header (it is its default behavior).

Do you think it would be difficult to add this feature to squid?

Best regards,
Vincent.