Re: [squid-users] ULTRASURF (anti-filtering program) problem

From: Marcus Kool <marcus.kool@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:37:30 -0200

HTTPS tunneling is blocked by the Squid redirector ufdbGuard.
It works with all versions of Squid and was first implemented
in version 1.10 of ufdbGuard (released in Nov 2006).

Of course one needs a proper firewall that blocks direct internet
from PCs so that the use of the Squid proxy is mandatory.

Marcus