Re: [squid-users] https: filtering

From: Rishav Upadhaya <talktorishav@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 20:23:18 +0545

Unfortunately there are many proxy from where users can still browse.
Blocking all is impossible as when you are blocking one two other
emerges.

Fortunately there are sites like opendns.com from where you can block
porn sites or proxy sites like the-cloak.com with a single click.

Here is a small tutorial on it
http://techspalace.blogspot.com/2008/01/blocing-pornography.html