Re: [squid-users] (https) Gmail, Yahoo Messenger not working ?

From: Yogesh Patil <yogesh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 23:27:19 +0530

Hi, there
      I have tryied by using the command

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 443 -j REDIRECT
--to-port 3128
     but still no success, and by the way as i understand, it will
only forward https request to the squid but what about the Yahoo
messenger it is not using https, so what the procedure to enable yahoo
messenger and other functions such as voice chat, chat rooms etc..
through squid transparent proxy.

Regards,
Yogesh Patil

--