[squid-users] Squid doesn’t start

From: Balram <balramg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 23:17:33 -0800

Any one could help me to run Squid in my Windows XP Prof. I am trying
to start Squid with the help of Cygwin on Window XP Professional, but
Squid doesn't start. Message is to set 'visible hostname'. When I put
any name in 'visible_hostname'in squid.conf file, there is
message-"this is not qualified qualified domain name". What I have to
do to start squid ? As I study squid-mailing list and other sites, I
know only that many people are running squid in window XP Prof. .
Thanks.

--
Balram