Re: [squid-users] cache_peer_access and multiple squid ports

From: Visolve Squid <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 14:17:10 +0530

Hello Smith,

Try with the following configuration:

http_port 3128
acl portA myport 3128

http_port 8090
acl portB myport 8090

cache_peer parentA.mydomain.local parent 3128 0 no-query no-digest
login=PASS
cache_peer_access parentA.mydomain.local deny !portA

cache_peer parentB.mydomain.local parent 8090 0 no-query no-digest
login=PASS
cache_peer_access parentB.mydomain.local deny !portB

Thanks,
Visolve Squid Team
www.visolve.com/squid/