Re: [squid-users] Asking for feedback on new Squid Wiki theme

From: Kinkie <gkinkie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 12:08:03 +0100

On Feb 8, 2008 8:43 AM, Marcello Romani <mromani@ottotecnica.com> wrote:

> Ok, my reply comes when the image has already faded to completely white
> :-) I liked it and I would not have taken it away (as I said, I would
> have made it just very very light), but since this seems to be what most
> people want, then so be it.

The current theme revision is now final, and I'm planning to move the
wiki over to it as soon as possible.
On the other hand, there will probably a new revision some time in the
future, aiming at getting an even better interface.
That will allow a discussion on design with less urgency than the current one.

--
    /kinkie