Re: [squid-users] Asking for feedback on new Squid Wiki theme

From: Angela Williams <angie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 17:54:01 +0200

On Wednesday 06 February 2008, Kinkie wrote:
> Hi all,
> in the past few days I've worked on a new theme for the Squid Wiki,
> and feedback has been mostly positive so far.
> Before switching to it, I'd like to get feedback from you - after all,
> the squid users are those who are going to benefit - or suffer - from
> it.
>
> I've set a read-only mirror of the wiki (plus the new theme) up at the URL
> http://squid.new.kinkie.it/FrontPage
>
> I invite all of you to take a tour, and please report your opinions.

Okay I did! My feelings are much the same as the replies so far!
The "watermark" image is a bit distracting. My kde desktop setup my way with
konq and firefox are not to bad so I tried our helpdesk windows fing with
internot exploder and the image is rather more pronouced. I had a few techies
in the office have a look to and the same sort of opinion!

I was thinking of doing something similar and one of my Xaraya sites but I
might just scrap the idea!

Cheers
Ang

--
Angela Williams				Enterprise Outsourcing
Unix/Linux & Cisco spoken here!		Bedfordview