[squid-users] Asking for feedback on new Squid Wiki theme

From: Kinkie <gkinkie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 01:13:02 +0100

Hi all,
  in the past few days I've worked on a new theme for the Squid Wiki,
and feedback has been mostly positive so far.
Before switching to it, I'd like to get feedback from you - after all,
the squid users are those who are going to benefit - or suffer - from
it.

I've set a read-only mirror of the wiki (plus the new theme) up at the URL
http://squid.new.kinkie.it/FrontPage

I invite all of you to take a tour, and please report your opinions.

Thanks!

--
    /kinkie