Re: [squid-users] Trouble downloading large files with Squid

From: mista_eng <mista_eng@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:49:55 -0800 (PST)

Hey guys, just to update this thread in case anyone else comes looking with
the same issue, I think I found the problem. It turns out that I forgot that
Dansguardian comes with ClamAV, an antivirus scanner.

I was looking through /etc/dansguardian/dansguardian.conf file when I saw
the options for ClamAV down near the end. Several settings that concern
scanned file size, with one at around 400MB, were noted. I'll disable ClamAV
entirely as I do not need it and will check to see if it is indeed the
culprit.