[squid-users] Problems accessing www.oracle.com (squid-2.5.STABLE6-3.4E.12/ CentOS 4.3)

From: Shaun Mccullagh <Shaun.Mccullagh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:32:09 +0100

Hi,

We have been using squid for several years with great success and
excellent reliability. I would like to thank all those who have
contributed to this cracking app.

Up until yesterday we could browse to www.oracle.com via squid.

In the past we overcame difficulties accessing this site by disabling
caching:

acl ORA1 dstdomain .oracle.com
acl ORA2 dstdomain .oracle.nl
acl QUERY urlpath_regex cgi-bin \?
no_cache deny QUERY ORA1 ORA2

But now this no longer works. I verified that squid can access the site.
Connectivity is 100%. I've disabled tcp_ecn on the linux box, but still
no joy. Literally every other website can be browsed perfectly.

If someone has any suggestions as to how I can fix this I would be most
grateful.

Thx

Shaun

Op dit e-mailbericht is een disclaimer van toepassing, welke te vinden is op http://www.xb.nl/disclaimer.html