RE: [squid-users] www.cmhc.ca site doesn't load

From: Shoebottom, Bryan <BShoebottom@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 09:44:32 -0500

Adrian,

Thank you for the suggestions, the problem is with timestamping and
window scaling. When I disable both of these, the site works. Now I am
debating whether I should do this or have this single site bypass the
cache entirely.
Disabling timestamping looks like it's no big deal, but disabling window
scaling looks like it stops TCP negotiation of window sizes larger then
64K. I am looking at this as a big negative, but would appreciate your
thoughts as you are more experienced with caching technology.

--
Thanks,
Bryan Shoebottom CCNA