[squid-users] Proxy intermission issue

From: Jeremy Kim <jkim@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:12:54 -0500

Hello,

Our squid proxy works fine most of the time but couple times during the
day it would freeze or slow down causing connection to time out or take
really long time to get to the website. Then it would be fine again.

I did check the cache logs and there wasn't any warnings about
median warning time.

Would anyone know what might be the cause of this? My currently cache
space is 95% full but even if I allocate more space on my cache, I still
have the same problem.

For example my cache space was only 35% full before and I still had this
problem.

Jeremy