RE: [squid-users] problem with wccp v2 and cisco

From: Ritter, Nicholas <Nicholas.Ritter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:28:59 -0600

Adrian-

Thanks for the info.

Question is, if I am listening with squid on port 80, do I still need to
run iptables? I thought iptables was only needed to do redirect from
port 80 to 3128 if squid was not or could not be un on port 80.

Does any happen to know which Cisco IOS versions work with WCCP v2 and
squid? I find people saying it is buggy and to start with a known
working version and work your way up to a needed release, but I can't
seem to confirm a known working version.

Nick