[squid-users] TCP_DENIED for www2 address

From: Rebecca Pakish Crum <rebecca@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 08:41:10 -0600

Hi all - I'm running an older version of squid (squid/2.5.STABLE10) on a
Fedora Core box. Usually I have no problems, but one of my end-users is
clicking on a link on a county website that takes them (or tries to take
them) to www2.madisoncountyindiana.org:450/......

I'm getting TCP_DENIED:NONE in my access.log
I tried adding
acl madison dst www2.madisoncountyindiana.org

I also tried adding
acl madisoncounty dstdomain www2.madisoncountyindiana.org always_direct
allow madisoncounty

I didn't install or configure this squid, and the person who did is no
longer with us. I'm newbie at best. Any ideas...

Rebecca Crum
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail message is from the law firm of Unterberg & Associates, P.C. and may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. This e-mail message may not be forwarded without the written permission of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, any further disclosure or use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please delete the e-mail, and either e-mail the sender at the above address or notify us at our telephone number 219-736-5579. Receipt of this electronic mail message by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE NOTICE: If this e-mail communication or any attachments, contain any tax advice, such advice is not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purposes of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on a taxpayer. Furthermore, if this e-mail communication or any attachments, contain any tax advice, such advice may not be used or referred to in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement, and a taxpayer receiving such information under such circumstances should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.