[squid-users] Squid + SquidGuard not showing some pages styles

From: Webster <wdellanoce@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:47:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi there !!

We are using Squid + SquidGuard over Fedora core 6 for more than a year
without any issue, but once in a while some sites are not shown as expected.
For example now the cnn website edition.cnn.com is not being presented as
expected. Looking at the page I noticed that the html page style isn’t
retrieved as well as most of the images.

This is not the first time I saw this problem. In the past this happen with
other sites but after a month or so this problem is fixed without any change
on the squid config.

I wonder if someone else has experienced the same issue, and further, if
some heavy weight Squid used has figured out how to fix it out.

Thanks in advance

Will