[squid-users] Squid meetup in london

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 07:35:41 +1100

I'm very happy to announce that Canonical are hosting a squid meetup in
London this coming Saturday and Sunday the 1st and 2nd of March. Any
*developers* (in the broad sense - folk doing
coding/testing/documenting/community support/) are very welcome to
attend. As it is a weekend and a security office building, you need to
contact me to arrange to come - just rocking up won't work :). We'll be
there all saturday and sunday through to mid-afternoon.

The Canonical London office is in Millbank Tower
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millbank_Tower.

So if you want to come by please drop me a mail.

For folk wanting a purely social meetup, I'm going to pick a reasonable
place to meet for food and (optionally) alcohol on Saturday evening -
I'll post details here mid-friday.

-Rob