[squid-users] Squid conference

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:17:12 -0700

On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 15:20 +1100, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> Is this going to be a semi-regular event? I'd be interested in
> participating in the future, but need more lead time to arrange
> travel...

If enough folks want to meet, we should organize a Squid Conference. A
conference would allow users, vendors, and developers to discuss all
matters related to the Squid project in a high-bandwidth environment. We
can do hands-on training sessions and even vendor exhibits if enough
people sign up for the event.

A conference will require planning in advance, of course.

If you are potentially interested, please post here or email me
personally. Please name two or three cities where you would prefer to
meet and mention any scheduling preferences you may have.

Thank you,

Alex.