[squid-users] internet access groups in Active Directory

From: Francisco Martinez Espadas <fmartinez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 12:29:53 +0100

Hi people,

i have a problem when I try to pass an user Active Directory group from
Squid to Dansguardian.

This is my scenario:

1. User clients are using dansguardan as proxy, with NTLM auth.
2. Squid is installed on the same server, with NTLM auth also.
3. In my Active Directory there are 3 groups with diferent Internet
privileges.
4. Squid, in order to retrieve user groups, reads a text file where
there 3 groups are defined (/etc/squid/group-AD)

in my squid.conf:
external_acl_type wb_group ttl=900 % LOGIN /usr/lib/squid/wbinfo_group.pl
acl ACCES_INTERNET external wb_group "/etc/squid/group-AD"

5. at the moment, in dansguardian I need to define every single user
in /etc/dansguardian/lists/filtergroupslist (user=filter-group) .

So, my question is: how can I pass from squid to dansguardian the user
groups?

thanks