Re: [squid-users] Configuring reverse proxy for both 80/443

From: l3d <l3d.l3d@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 17:05:28 -0600

I've gotten part of it to work with two cache_peer lines such as:

acl incoming_ssl dstdomain ssl.domain.com
acl incoming_default dstdomain domain.com www.domain.com

http_port 80 accel vhost
https_port 443 cert=/usr/YOURCERT.cer key=/usr/YOURKEY.key vhost

cache_peer xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx parent 443 0 no-query originserver ssl
sslflags=DONT_VERIFY_PEER name=ssl.domain.com
cache_peer_access ssl.domain.com allow incoming_ssl

cache_peer xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx(same server) parent 80 0 no-query
originserver name=*hostname of webserver*
cache_peer_access *hostname of website* allow incoming_default

But I have a problem with this config......

Because my "domain.com" is in the acl even without the *.domain.com it
still allows an 80 connection for my 443 website "ssl.domain.com"
.... And because it still communicates with the originserver over 443,
the originserver does not have an issue..... HOW can I force squid to
accept only 443 connections for a website on a originserver that squid
already uses for 80 connections?

Please help

-l3d