Re: [squid-users] dstdomain question

From: Bgs <bgs@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:28:57 +0100

The http_access should look like this:

http_access allow msnmessenger msnURL

The two separate lines mean that you allow all kind of connections to
the listed domains and you also allow all connections that have
gateway.dll in the url (non msnURL sites too).

For example you can browse msn.com without auth and you can also
download http://haxx0r.net/gateway.dll/botnet-client-install.exe :D

Regards
Bgs