Re: [squid-users] dstdomain question

From: Monah Baki <mbaki@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 13:38:52 -0400

I think I got it, I am able to connect once I added in my squid.conf
the following

acl msnmessenger url_regex -i gateway.dll
acl msnURL dstdomain .passport.com
acl msnURL dstdomain .live.com
acl msnURL dstdomain .msn.com
http_access allow msnmessenger
http_access allow msnURL

This works on my MAC OS X, will test on windows.