Re: [squid-users] ACL lists

From: Tim Bates <tin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:46:42 +1100

You want to restrict one of your local IPs from getting on the internet?
Something like this:
acl LAN_Range src 192.168.1.0/24
acl No_Internet_For_You src 192.168.1.X (replace the X with the
IP you want to block).
http_access deny No_Internet_For_You
http_access allow LAN_Range

You can repeat the "no internet for you" line as many times as required,
and change the IP.
Also, remember that order of http_access lines is important though...
Squid stops at the first match.

Tim B