[squid-users] ACL lists

From: Garry D. Chapple <garryc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:56:48 +0930

Hi,

I am a complete Squid newb with my first install done only yesterday,
2.6 stable(18). Can someone please help with basic ACL config for
network IP's, I would like to allow my local network and restrict just
one or two hosts by IP address. I have Googled a little but as there are
so many ACL configurations it's difficult to know which one works!

Squid is up and running well and I have an ACL to allow my local network
(acl our_networks src 192.168.1.0/24) but how do I then deny access to
just a single host IP? Any examples or good web sites with these kinds
of examples would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Garry C