[squid-users] Re: LiveCD type install for transparent caching of YouTube, etc?

From: Paul Bryson <Atamido@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 21:40:58 -0500

Kinkie wrote:
> A quick googling brought me to a VMWare virtual appliance at
> http://www.vmware.com/appliances/directory/57.
>
> I've recorded your suggestion on http://wiki.squid-cache.org/WishList.
>
> Are you willing to help the squid project by starting this activity?

Your Google Fu is good, I didn't see that. That is a pretty cool idea,
I just wish it were suitable for a stand alone box. At least it gives
the opportunity for to test out the Squid feature set.

Unfortunately I'm not a developer by any stretch of the imagination, so
there isn't much I can do in the way of actually "developing". However,
if you like I could flesh out various ideas on a Features page.

Atamido