[squid-users] Using multiple auth scheme types in one squid instance?

From: Adrian <adrian.jfl@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:09:43 +1100

Hi,

Im interested in using basic authentication for some
client IPs and NTLM for others.

I'm wondering if it's possible to set this up from
within squid using ACLs so that some are prompted
for username/password and others are forced to use
the NTLM fakeauth.

I have two separate lists of IPs and I wish to force the
clients in the lists through two different auth types.
I imagine the only alternative is to setup TCP forwarding
to separate squid instances running on the same box
based on the source IP but that seems a bit messy.

If someone knows how to do it i'd appreciate a tip.

Thanks,
Adrian.