[squid-users] How Can I Stop Different Squid Purge Reponse Headers from 3.X than 2.6

From: Nicole <nmh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 12:18:31 -0800 (PDT)

Hello.
 It seems that perhaps with the introduction of Squid Ver 3.X that the replies
provided while performing a quid purge command is different.
 How can I make squid3.X purge reponse replies the same as squid 2.X?

 As shown below, when performing a purge, the 3.2 server provides a different
reponse than the 2.6 server. We use several scripts that are based around the
CPAN squid::purge module. I'm not sure wether it or our scripts does not
know how to handle this extra information and causes an error reply. For now
however, it would be easier if I could simply modify squid rather than having
to put in a request for script changes here.

  Thanks!

  Nicole

$host = 1
PURGE http://p0.domain.com/V21.jpg