[squid-users] Outlook Express unable to download mail (POP3)

From: <kenny@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 20:14:25 +0800 (MYT)

Hi all,

i am new for squid, i am using squid version 2.6 STABLE 8.

i able to setup the proxy server with squid, my user able to use IE to
surf net by using my proxy server. BUT my problem is when i wan to use
Outlook Express to download my mail, the Outlook popup a msg said that
unable to find the host. example, my email domain is mail.domain.com, and
it is hosted in somewhere hosting company.

i didnt set any rule yet and allow all user to access internet. Any
configuration setting i need to look into?

Thank You.

Regards,
Kenny