Re: [squid-users] you tube +delay pool

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 17:34:06 -0800

s f wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to put you tube and other flv videos in delay pool
>
> acl flvvideo rep_mime_type video/flv
> delay_access 1 allow flvvideo our_networks
>
> But its not working.
>
> How can I do that?

That looks like a good start, but without context. How is the delay
pool set up? Do you only want to delay Flash video to certain clients?
If not, why are you specifying our_networks on the delay_access line
(assuming it is appropriately labeled)?

Giving a more thorough accounting of your intentions, and providing your
full, stripped of comments conf file will allow us to better help.

Chris