Re: [squid-users] you tube +delay pool

From: s f <sf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 14:09:20 +0545

hi,

here is the things u mentioned

acl our_networks src x.x.x.x/x
delay_pools 1
delay_class 1 2
delay_parameters 1 -1/-1 2048/8000
#delay_parameters 1 4096/8000
acl dp url_regex -i \.mp3$ \.wmv$ \.avi$ \.wma$ \.mpe?g$
acl dp1 rep_mime_type video/flv
#acl youtube url_regex -i youtube
acl youtube dstdomain .youtube.com #rep_mime_type didnt worked so
currently am having this. but since youtube has
delay_access 1 allow dp our_networks
delay_access 1 allow dp1 our_networks
delay_access 1 allow youtube our_networks
delay_access 1 deny all

The delay pool is working for acl dp and youtube. But there is no
effect in youtube videos.