[squid-users] Can squid re-load any caches into memory from the disk cache.

From: S.KOBAYASHI <kobayashi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 14:24:55 +0900

Hello everyone,

Explanation that I'm about to explain in English is a little bit complicated
for me.
If you don't understand me , please let me know.

First, memory cache objects in the squid's memory is going to be lost when
squid shutdown and restart.
Second, however cache object in the disk is still available, and I can get
any cache objects from the disk cache marked as TCP_HIT/200.
Third, but cache objects are never re-loaded into the memory again.

Does anyone know how to re-load the object into the memory from the disk
cache?

Thanks,
Seiji iKobayashi