Re: [squid-users] Can squid re-load any caches into memory from the disk cache.

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:12:50 +0800

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008, S.KOBAYASHI wrote:

> Does anyone know how to re-load the object into the memory from the disk
> cache?

At the moment? You have to expire the object and refetch it.

In the future? I could probably adapt the Squid storage layer to suck small objects
back into memory - I don't think it'd be that hard to do. I could also probably
write something to dump the memory cache to disk and re-read it on startup.

Poke me if you're interested.

adrian