Re: [squid-users] Transparent LDAP authentication

From: julian julian <julian_lnx@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 08:43:59 -0700 (PDT)

I use this config and works ok in producion.
Scenario:
AD Win2k3R2
CentOS: 4.4 and 5.1
SMB and winbind: 3.0.10 and 3.0.25b
Squid 2.5.STABLE14 AND 2.6STABLE6
Using NTLM authentication

#Define uthentications parameters
#auth_param digest nonce_max_count 50
auth_param ntlm program /usr/bin/ntlm_auth
--helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp
auth_param ntlm children 10
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_reuses 2
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_lifetime 2 minutes
auth_param ntlm use_ntlm_negotiate off
auth_param basic program /usr/bin/ntlm_auth
--helper-protocol=squid-2.5-basic
auth_param basic children 10
auth_param basic realm Squid proxy-caching web server
auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hours
auth_param basic casesensitive off

# ACCESS CONTROLS

# define una acl para manejar los grupos de windows
# define acls for user groups manage and indcate whith
helper use (this is provided for SAMBA suite)

external_acl_type nt_group ttl=2 children=10 %LOGIN
/usr/lib/squid/wbinfo_group.pl

# define acls
acl Sistemas external nt_group sistemas_ # acl para el
manejo del grupos Sistemas
acl InetAccessControl external nt_group
internet_control # acl para el manejo de grupo
internet_control
acl InetAccessFull external nt_group internet_full
#acl para el manejo de grupo internet_full
acl Autenticados proxy_auth REQUIRED # fuerza el
pedido de autenticacion

# get access using before defined acls

http_access deny urlDenegadas !Sistemas
http_access allow novalida
http_access allow urlAuditoria auditoria
http_access allow Sistemas
http_access allow urlPermitidas InetAccessControl
http_access allow InetAccessFull
http_access deny !Autenticados
http_access deny all

--- Philip Kloppers <philip@norwegian-settlers.co.za>