Re: [squid-users] TPROXY but without bridging?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:40:15 +0200

mån 2008-03-31 klockan 15:10 +0200 skrev admin@abp.pl:
> Are You sure that router should mark packets on inside interface? and
> restore at outside interface?

Yes. It marks outgoing connections, and routes the incoming response
packets based on that.

> That configuration isn't work for me. When i connect webserwer for switch
> (like Router a,b,c..) in squid logs i see that packets flows by squid.
> But traffic from outside my net don't want flow by squid. I suppose that
> on Router0 i have error.

Have you set up the needed policy route routing mark 1 packets to the
Squid server?

Also remember to enable IP forwarding on the Squid server, and make sure
it knows to route the client networks directly to respective client
router...