Re: [squid-users] Transparent Proxy and iTunes/WinAmp

From: Tim Bates <tin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 09:22:09 +1100

I've never had that happen at my place, and I've been running a
transparent proxy for quite some time.

Could it maybe be the client is not sending all the headers required?
What happens if you try to connect to the same streams with a browser
(Shout/Ice cast streams should load a web page about them)?

TB