Re: [squid-users] Transparent Proxy and iTunes/WinAmp

From: Adam Goldberg <ensnare@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 00:49:34 -0400

When I try to connect via my browser, this is what I see:

ERROR

While trying to process the request:

GET /stream/1038 HTTP/1.1
Host: scfire-nyk-aa03.stream.aol.com:80
Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
Keep-Alive: 300
Connection: keep-alive

The following error was encountered:

    * Invalid Response

The HTTP Response message received from the contacted server could not
be understood or was otherwise malformed. Please contact the site
operator. Your cache administrator may be able to provide you with
more details about the exact nature of the problem if needed.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.
Generated Sat, 05 Apr 2008 04:48:09 GMT by localhost (squid/3.0.PRE5)

Thanks for your help.