Re: [squid-users] DNS lookup errors when using squid

From: julian julian <julian_lnx@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 12:37:10 -0700 (PDT)

I never use squid on windows but I've use it a lot on
Linux. You can set the DNS server in two ways: a)
leaving commented the DNS setting in the squid.conf
and it will use the operating system DNS setting. b)
Setting DNS configuration into squid.conf file. The
second one works well in Linux.

Julián

--- Oliver Marshall <Oliver.Marshall@g2support.com>