[squid-users] Accessing a site on a particular port

From: Thompson, Scott \(WA\) <Scott.Thompson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:46:18 +0800

Hi all
I am trying to get some systems to access a site for webmail access on
port 2095
I have added the site in the white.list and as a result I can access the
sites front page, but if I specify /webmail (eg site.com/webmail) it
redirects it to port 2095 which I then can't access
Is there anyway I can get the http requests to access the site in
question on Port 2095?
Does the white.list support ports in the list?
All my users authenticate against AD but these users in question are
Linux boxes running Mozila and I don't want them to authenticate for
this site, I just want straight thru access

Here is part of the squid.conf file

<---snip--->
# ACL List of Allow or Deny and the order they flow
http_access allow White
http_access deny Denied
http_access allow PowerProxy
http_access deny Refuse