[squid-users] tcp_denied

From: Jigar Raval <ojigar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 20:47:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

We have observed that on our system there is a link of
dss1.siteadvisor.com generating background request and
hence we were getting error in access.log file.
Error was TCP_DENIED/400 error:invalid reuqest.
Our proxy server is configured with authentication.
When we enable transparent setting in http_port, the
log was showing lots of request going to
http://dss1.siteadvisor.com:3128/DSS/Ping? etc.. When
we disable transparent it was showing error as
mentioned above.

I could not find out why squid generates such error.
We stopped siteadvisor service on system and
everything is fine.

Any idea why squid generates such error? How to
overcome from this?

Jigar

Be a better friend, newshound, and