[squid-users] Squid not caching text/html mediawiki pages

From: Marco <mh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:08:02 +0200

Hi,

I'm using Squid 2.5 with Mediawiki 1.11.

My squid.conf follows the instructions given at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Squid_caching

The problem is that the text/html wiki pages are never cached (MISS) while
images are cached correctly (the access.log gives a HIT on them).

The Squid related Mediawiki variables are set as follows:
$wgUseSquid = true;
$wgSquidServers = array('127.0.0.1');

How can I make Squid cache the html wiki pages too?
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
MH