Re: [squid-users] Very Slow Reverse Proxy

From: Gordon McKee <squidmlist@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 14:51:14 +0100

Hi Amos

Many thanks for your quick reply. The new server is a direct replacement
for the old server and it has exactly the same hostname and IP address. I
have also checked forward and reverse DNS. I can see where you are coming
from though.

One last point, the sites work fine internally, but not externally and I
also have another domain setup and forwarding to a different internal IP and
it does the same. The odd bit about it all is the site will come
eventually - if you have enough patience. As far as I can see there are no
errors in the log files on either server

Kind regards

Gordon