[squid-users] reverse proxy https -> http and redirect request from server

From: Wojciech Durczyński <Wojciech.Durczynski@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 11:37:15 +0200

Hello

I try to set squid as a reverse proxy. Clients should connect via https,
and originserver is via http.
Client ---(https://neon:3129/)--> squid ----(http://neon:8085/)---->
webserver

My configuration is something like that:

https_port 3129 accel vport protocol=http cert=/root/private/cacert.pem
key=/root/private/privkey.pem
cache_peer neon 8085 0 no-query originserver name=neon
cache_peer_access neon allow all
http_access allow all

Client shouldn't know anything about address of webserver.
It works well unless webserver generate
HTTP/1.0 302 Moved Temporarily
Location: http://neons_ip:3129/sth

Then web browser tries to connect with squid's https port via standard
http, and I get information "connection reset".
How to configure right behaviour? Is it a bug in squid?
I use squid 3.0.STABLE4.