Re: [squid-users] DNS options for Windows port of Squid 2.6

From: Mathias <mathias@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 21:20:00 +0700

this may be an overkill and somewhat unrelated to squid, but why not
run your own local caching nameserver? this should solve your
problems:

http://www.simpledns.com/download.aspx

pretty painless to setup and run. doesn't require many resources
(definitely not with 1 user). you can evaluate it for 14 days, after
that a licence is 79$

I am not affiliated with simpledns in any way.