[squid-users] file upload slow {Scanned}

From: Dean Durant <dean.durant@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 18:28:26 -0400

So here's what I discovered. https doesn't necessarily hang (although it
appears to), it's just extremely slow. it's the most obvious with
attachments to webmail. I just somewhere that squid doesn't cache https
anyways, so why not bypass it.

But, it really isn't just https. Any upload is slow. Once I sign into
my webmail, it reverts to http. But attaching files is slow. super
slow. Why might that be?

Is there something I should configure debug_options to be watching for?

Thanks,

Dean

believed to be clean.