[squid-users] Don't want to start a flamewar, but...

From: Ray Van Dolson <rvandolson_at_esri.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 16:48:20 -0700

I am using the 2.7.HEAD branch -- specifically for the Store URL
rewrite options added by Adrian. This makes 3.0 currently not an
option for me.

I'm curious what the long-term plans are for the 2.x branch and the 3.x
branch. Will the store URL stuff be ported to 3.x eventually? Adrian,
you have begun work on a Cacheboy project which I understand is a fork
of 2.7.HEAD. Will you keep work you do on one in sync with the other?
Will you no longer work on 2.7.HEAD in favor of Cacheboy?

As an end user, just a little confused about the long-term direction of
all these various versions. :)

Thanks,
Ray