Re: [squid-users] missing cachemgr.cgi

From: ajhart <ajhart_at_gbsec.co.za>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 11:41:17 -0700 (PDT)

Peter Albrecht-4 wrote:

> Yes, rpm -ql only checks for packages which are already installed. If you
> have the package only on the disk (i.e. not installed) you can check its
> contents using:
>
> rpm -qpl /path/to/package.rpm

Thank you for everything but I think I broke it!! Yesterday when I followed
your advice, it was working perfectly fine just like in the pic. Now when I
want to log in with localhost, it just ........ do nothing!?!?
I didn't change any settings or anything, but I did shut the server down for
that night, and that was that!
Once again Peter Albrecht, Thank you but what could be the cause of this??
ajhart

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17367666/CacheManagerWaiting.jpg